Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Best Fun Days Ever!




Hi Everyone!
Time for some Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
Today I am sharing another gorgeous, Summer fun layout of my two darlings at the beach!
Needless to say, I am using the stunning new Endless Summer collection for this layout.
Let's take a peak.....
"Best Fun Days Ever"
cvs-endless-summer-1
Isn't this the sweetest?!!
SO cute, so bright, so playful & FUN!!!
I just adore Endless Summer!
I have used three stunning papers from the collection, CV-ES004 COASTAL CHILL (mint stripe), CV-ES001 SWEET TREATS (reverse side - woodgrain), & CV-ES003 ALOHA SUNSHINE (reverse side - spots) to create my layered layout border - love how effective this looks! The left alignment really draws your eye across the page too!
To compliment the woodgrain paper, and to balance all that pastel sweetness I have used both the wood veneer words and those fabulous 'Woodies' buttons! Take a closer look......
img_20161203_163723
How gorgeous are the veneer script words?!! I ADORE them; such a whimsical font! The ephemera words feature the same font, but add more cheer with their colours! They partner perfectly to create my title!
And how about those sweet blooms.....
img_20161203_164248
Aren't they divine?!! So very beautiful!
That flair is pretty cute too! LOVING this indeed!
Here's another view of those blooms.....
img_20161203_164422
They make me swoon! Prettiness overload!
And those Puffy Stickers!!! I mean I could have a sheet of just that camera, it's so super sweet!!!
img_20161203_164602
You'll also spy a few delightful Accessory Stickersenamel shapes dots & that flamingo from the ephemera pkt. Love.it.all!!!
There's definitely no denying that Endless Summer is the most beautiful seasonal line.Ever!
Anyone else dreaming of mocktails and tropical island getaways?!!
And on that happy note, I hope this collection celebrates your
Best Fun Days Ever!
Thanks for visiting,

Leave a Comment