Paper Issues: June Free File Friday - Boy Theme!




Hello Lovelies!

Welcome back for another super fun edition of Paper Issues


Today we're using any Free File from the Paper Issues store to create a masculine page! 
Let's here it for the Boys, Dads, Sons, Brothers, Uncles etc in our lives!!!

I chose to use the NSD 2017 Free File for my layout!
Here's what that File looks like... 

 

Such a fun mix of designs here! 
Need it? You can download the FREE file here
(no purchase necessary for dowloading free files)

But enough chattering, let's see what I made with it!

Here's my layout, 

"Awesome"


Awesome indeed!!! 
How cool is that cut file title! La la LOVE this! 
I've used the Elle's Studio: Live Laugh Love line for this page of my Mr A for Awesome. 
SO much fun!!!!
Loving the pop colours - especially that red! It's his fave colour and is so striking! 
It took me a lil while to back those alphas, but I think the result was worth it! 
I've also embellished with a few Amy Tangerine clear stickers, and flair from Studio Fourteen40.
Let's take a closer look.....



Love this lil guy! Such a happy go lucky kiddo! 
Cool designs on the pattern papers, and the Bits 'n' Pieces in this collection are perfect for clustering with! 
But let's be honest, it's the cut file title that makes this layout.....


As well as backing the title with pattern paper, I've also used the wood veneer stars to create the letter cut-outs too! Totally awesome!

Hope my layout has inspired you today!
Love some Elle's Studio for your albums? 
Grab yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! 


Need more Free File Friday inspiration? Visit the Paper Issues blog here

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment