Paper Issues: June Pinspire Me




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with the June edition of

Pinspire Me

This month's mood board is just a Summer delight! Check it out....


So bright, and fun! I couldn't wait to play along! 
Here's what I created.......

"So Much Fun"


Such fun, indeed! Love how bright and playful this is!
I've used the stunning Echo Park Summer Dreams collection, and been totally inspired by the Summer theme, bright colours and all the icy-poles (popsicles)!
I love how this just screams Summer Fun! So cool!
Here's a few closer shots for you.....


The Element Stickers in this line are really fun! I layered mine to achieve this fun look! 
I also had a lil fun with the Enamel Dots and Decorative Brads too! 


How cool are the new enamel puffy stickers?!! Super cool shades!
And that pattern paper is just awesome sauce! 

If you're like me, & you can't live without this Echo Park line you can
grab it here in the Paper Issues store
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total too!


I hope you feel inspired by my take on this month's Pinspiration!
 You can see more stunning inpiration from the rest of our talented team here

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment