Paper Issues: June Sketchy Saturday




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for the June edition of Paper Issues


Yay! Who doesn't love a great sketch?!! 
Here's what this month's looks like.....


So much fun! I couldn't wait to play along!!!

I've been hoarding (saving!) my stash of Fancy Pants Designs Golden Days line for our Aussie Autumn weather - finally I can break into it!
Here's my Fall page, 

"Fall Days"


How awesome is my Mister A?!! Love this cool kid! 
The Golden Days line is just a perfect match for his tree climbing adventures! 
Masculine and fun, & with coordinating woodgrain and cork embellishments it's just THE best Fall line around!
Here's a few close ups......


How cool are the enamel dots?! 
Love the layered patterned papers too! That plaid is divine!!!


More embellishment awesomeness here! Loving the flair!
And the gold foil touches.....


Such a fun take on this month's sketch! 
Hope I have inspired you to play along!

Need supplies? Visit the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!!!


Looking for more scrap happy inspiration? Visit the Paper Issues blog here!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment