Paper Issues: July Sketchy Saturday




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome to a new month of super fun challenges over at Paper Issues!
First off the ranks, is one of my fave challenges


Let me tell you that this month's sketch is SO much fun!!! 
Here's what it looks like.....


Oh yeah! What an awesome design to play along with!

Here's my take on it.....

"Oh Sweet Girl"


Isn't this the sweetest?!! 
This one is for my daughter's album to remind her that is she sweet & kind, and to focus on finding the happy in each and every day. 
A great message for any pre teen / tween, right?
I have mirror flipped the sketch for my interpretation & used the gorgeous Make Your Mark collection from Bella Blvd. 
 I love all the gold foil accents! Just Stunning!
Here's a few close-ups for you....


How fabulous are those puffy stickers?!! Super cute!


I LOVE the pretty blooms in this line, and just had to fussy cut them! Love how this looks! 


The gold foil alphas were a lil tricky to photograph - but you get the idea! 
Golden, gorgeous and such fun! 


The enamel stickers are also a new fave of mine! 
A really deluxe finishing touch to any project!
Love it!

And there you have it!
My take on this month's Sketchy Saturday!
I hope you'll play along with us!

Need scrapbook supplies before you get started? 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total spend! 


Looking for more Sketchy inspiration? 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment