More Exciting News for 2017!!!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Thanks for being here today!
I am so super delighted to be sharing this awesome news....


Yayyyy!!!!

I'm remaining on the Paper Issues Design Team for another term! 
(& yes, that's a double celebration for me as it marks one year on this awesome team!)
Woo hoo!!!
I have Issues. Paper Issues!
To say I LOVE this team is an understatement! Such an incredible group of creatives!
I am so very honoured to be in their company!
Be sure to visit the Paper Issues official blog here & meet all these awesome ladies!

And THANKYOU for all your encouragement and continued support for my creative, papercrafting journey! Your comments, and kind words of support mean the world to me!

And remember, if you're shopping in the Paper Issues store here 
Use my code AMANDA to receive 20% off your total spend. Every.single.time you shop!


Yay!

Thanks so much for sharing this happy moment with me!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment