Paper Issues: August Free File Friday #1




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's 


This edition is all about those cut file titles! 
So many awesome files to pick up from the Paper Issues store for this challenge!
Here's what I came up with.....

"Explore"


Oooh! This is the prettiest!!!
I've stashbusted my left overs from Bella Blvd's Make Your Mark collection, and combined it with the fabulous new
It looks like this.... 


And you can grab it for FREE here!
I've used the Explore as my cut file title for this challenge, and added a lil daubed yellow ink to it! I've also stitched it into place for added interest!
Let's be honest though, it's that bouquet that really makes this layout!
Here's a few close ups for you....


So very pretty!!! Love this delicate cut file!
Here's a better look at the title too....


So cool! 
I am LOVING this!!! 
The doubled up title beneath really adds interest too! 
And gold foil - love all the gold accents in the Make Your Mark line!



Yep, it's official! I adore the new Explore Creekside cut file!

Which FREE cut file will you use for your take on this fun challenge?
Download them all HERE

& if you need scrapbook supplies
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA 
& you'll save 20% off your total spend in the Paper Issues Store


Looking for a lil more inspiration? 
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment