Paper Issues: August Notable Quotable




Hi Lovelies!

Welcome back for another awesome Paper Issues challenge, 


I love the fun quotes that this challenge presents us & this month's is super fun!
Here it is....


Awesome, huh?!

Here's what I created, 

"Never Stop Exploring"


Isn't this fun?! Love this cool kid! 
He just loves exploring The Great Outdoors, so this challenge was perfect for his scrapbook album!
Speaking of cool, 
I have used the Crate Paper Cool Kid collection for this scrapbook layout! Love it!
Let's take a closer look......


The ephemera in this collection is so awesome! 
I couldn't resist using up all those fun tags too!


Wild Child, indeed! ;)
Adore this boy!

And there you have it!
My take on this month's Notable Quotable challenge! 

Need Crate Paper Cool Kid and scrapbook supplies? 
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
 & REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Want to see more inspiring creations before you play along?
Visit the blog here  to see what our awesome team has created!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment