Paper Issues: August Scrap Soup




Hi Happy Arty Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's edition of 
Scrap Soup!
Here's our recipe list.....


And here's what I came up...

"Original BOY"


Isn't this fun?!!
I was totally inspired by a recent layout by the talented Devra Hunt (aka @thebeachygal) , and this is my take on her clever design, as well as including the items on the list!
You'll spy that my 3 photos are all mounted on my  3" squares - love how this looks!
The collection is Photo Play Paper's, Freestyle and it's just perfect for scrapping the boys with!
Here's a closer look for you.....


Isn't this the coolest boy page?!! 
The element stickers are my favourites - so versatile and perfect for 'dressing up' your layouts!


That spotty dots paper just screams FUN!!! 


Awesome, original boy, indeed!!!
Love him and this happy day!

Need a lil Photo Play Paper?
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Looking for more inspirational ideas?
See what our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment