Elle's Studio: February Product Highlight: XOXO Stamp




Hi Lovelies!

It's a new month and I have so many gorgeous new Elle's Studio projects to share with you all!

Today's Product Highlight post is all about our gorgeous XOXO Stamp, 
and I've teamed it up with our stunning January Kit and New Releases.
Before we get started, here's a quick look at our January Kit......



And those delighful add ons (including the XOXO Stamp)

Awesome!


So today, I'm getting inky! 
Well, at least my fingers are! Lol! 
Have you checked out our fabulous XOXO Stamp yet?!
It's all kinds of awesome and would suit a variety of projects and creations!

I've created a traditional 12 x 12 layout with it today, and oh me oh my, this was SO much fun!!!

"Love You"



I told you that stamp was all kinds of awesome! ;) 

For my layout background, I start with a quick mist of Shimmerz Paints: Vibez in Sweet Heart & Princess.
 As soon as it dries, I repeat stamp the tiny hearts & xo's cluster stamp in a coordinating purple ink pad color. I do this throughout the inky base area - trying to keep it uneven and less structured. 
This builds interest and color to the base, and draws your eye into my super sweet photograph. 


For my larger, hand drawn heart stamps & title love you, I stamp onto a scrap piece of white cardstock using a variety of pinks, reds, and purple ink cubes. 
I love stamping this way as I can fussy cut the stamped images that I am happy with, and arrange on my layout without any mess, or stress!

That title is really stunning.....


And by keeping the white cardstock rim, it still stands out despite the similarly colored background. Such a simple but effective technique to try with our clear stamps. 
Here's another view for you -  I just adore that sweet arrow!!!


I think you'll agree with me that the XOXO Stamp is just divine!!!
I complete my layout with our gorgeous January Kit items, XOXO 6 x 6 Paper Stack, Love You Die Cuts and Hugs & Kisses Puffy Stickers. Perfection! 


I hope I have inspired you to give the fabulous Elle's Studio XOXO Stamp a try! 
You wont regret it!

Shop all your Elle's Studio favorites HERE

Thanks so much for visiting, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment