Paper Issues: February Ad-spiration!





Hi Creatives! 

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness!
 I am super excited to be sharing a better look at the new February challenge, 


This fun challenge is all about taking inspiration from an advertisment selected by our team.
Here's what this month's 'Ad' looks like....

WOW!
Talk about fun! This is SO awesome! 
Take inspiration any way you wish ! From the bright rainbow colours, to the spiral pattern, to the exclamation design, or even the text, - basically anything goes!
Oh, & there's even a new FREE cut file in the store to compliment this challenge too! 
It's called Live Out Loud & you can download it HERE


Isn't it fabulous?!! 
While it's no secret that I LOVE our free files, I had a different idea for my layout today though.....

Here's my take on this bold & bright Ad, 

"Love Beyond Words"


Isn't this FUN!
I have used a bunch of Elle's Studio: Live Laugh Love Lil Snippets Labels as an alternative to the exclamation marks, and arranged them in the same spiral pattern! To strengthen the connection between the Ad and my layout, I have also used bright, rainbow colours and then stamped exclamation marks around my mixed media background. 
Such a cool design to use your labels and tags with!
You'll also spy Enamel Dots, Puffy Stickers and even a stamp from the Elle's Studio collection.  
Here's a closer look.......


We have so much fun, indeed!
Another element that I drew inspiration from was the wording in the Ad's text.... 
As you'll see from my photo, my boy Lives Out Loud! and I love him beyond words -  it ties in perfectly with the Ad. 

Here's a very quick look at that background......



I have used Shimmerz Paints Vibez and Spritz, and applied them using the packaging technique. So effective!
It's all about the details! 
Speaking of details, here's a better look at those Elle's Studio labels.....


Totally Awesome!!!

I hope I have inspired you to join us and play along with this great challenge! 

Needing supplies before you start?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend!


Upload your new Adspiration projects to the February Challenge Album in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group HERE

Do you heart instagram
We do!!!
Tag @paperissues  and use the hashtag  #paperissues in all your challenge projects so we can leave you some love and maybe even feature or repost your creation too! Yay!!!

Ordering from Shimmerz Paints?
Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order and they'll send you a Freebie! ;)

Thanks so much for visiting! 
I can't wait to see your takes on this terrific new challenge! 

til next time, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment