Pebbles Night Night: Dream Big!




Hi Creative Friends! 

The all new Pebbles Night Night baby collections are so dreamy, delicate and divine!
And lucky, lucky me, as only 2 months ago we welcomed a new nephew into our family!  
He is the most darling little cherub ever! 
Today I am sharing some of those first cuddles & night time snuggles moments with our 
Night, Night baby boy line. SO precious!

Here's my layout, "Dream Big"


Oh isn't this just swoon worthy?!! Told you it was close to my heart! 
I don't know what melted my heart more - our new baby nephew or the love that my five year old son had for him! You can see how perfect & delicate this collection is for all our babies! 
Oh how I love newborns!!! 
But enough goo-ing and gah-ing from me, 
here's how I created this beautiful newborn page.....

I started by looking through all the PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPES, and despite all the sweet sail boats & ocean friends, I  just couldn't go past the clouds! Clouds are so dreamy, & when I laid eyes on pattern paper, SWEET DREAMS, I knew I was going to create a sweet nighty, night and lullabies inspired layout.

As my photos are quite dark, I wanted to ensure a good balance between the delicate nature of the photos and the boldness of the pattern paper - the free Cloudy Circle Cut File from Paper Issues was the perfection solution! I backed the clouds with the reverse side of pattern paper, GONE FISHING, and then filled the 'circle' with SWEET DREAMS.


I love how this looks already! Those pattern papers are stunning!

With the designer's 'rule of 3' in mind, I decide to use each cut file cloud as an anchor for my sweet photos. I tuck my first of three photos into the cloud on the left side. 
I also attach the kite from the PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPES too, before adhering it all onto my white cardstock base.


I glue my remaining two photos onto the cut file clouds, and embellish them with those fabulous PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPES.  
I use adhesive foam dots beneath all the clouds to create dimension and add interest.


I apply the coordinating GRAYSON THICKERS for my title, which I curve around my starry night scene.


The silver Thickers are just stunning!


Play time now! I embellish around my circular design, selecting an array of moon, star and clouds stickers.
And voila!
 So much fun, and oh so dreamy too!
 Here's a couple close ups for you....


How fabulous is that 6 x 12 ACCENT STICKERS moon?!! Super cute!


Nawwwww!!!! SO precious!
I hope I have inspired you to create with this beautiful new collection!

Want it for 20% off? 
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA during checkout and you'll save 20%! Yayy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

NIGHT NIGHT (BABY BOY) SUPPLIES:
OTHER SUPPLIES:

Leave a Comment